CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas Card Challenge 49

Good Morning all!!
I am getting back on track with my Christmas card Challenges.
I have to say Christmas is my favorite holiday. I love the
reason for the season, the baking, the holiday music, spending time with
my family and most of all the joy of giving.
Here is my card for this weeks challenge.
you can go here to play along.
This weeks challenge is a sketch (see below)
(I actually CASED Peggy's card...it was too cute not too!)

The paper is a Recollections paper stack from
Michaels, sentiment is from the little paper shop
and button is CTMH.
Here is the sketch...



I will be paper crafting today (after I play golf this
morning) I have a
few things to catch up on and lots
of Christmas goodies to get busy on.

~hugs Pat

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sophie said...

very cute card! love the paper you used on this challenge. keep up the great work and hope to see more posts next week.