CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge week 6

It sure feel good to be back...
This weeks challenge is to use lace.
(it was a true challenge for me since I
don't use lace and don't have any on hand)
I had to run out and buy a couple pieces.
I think I will try using lace more often.

You can go here to play along.
I used a couple pieces of scrap dp, the
stamped images are from CTMH.

I'm not sure I like this card...
I made three different cards for this
challenge! I didn't like my coloring
on the first card and the second card
I didn't like the color combo. So,
this (my third) card wins.

I can't wait to see you what you come up with.
I will be back during the week with a couple new layouts
and I hope to get some cards done.

~Hugs Pat

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

StephC said...

Very pretty card Pat! Love the ribbon banner you created on the wreath. Well done!

Unknown said...

I like this one...but I'd bet the other two are fine, too. We're always our own worst critic. That image is fabulous.