CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

CHA - fun

Happy Monday!

I finally got around to coloring this cute image...
I didn't get to make her at CHA. I was lucky enough to
get a kit to bring home and make (thanks Leanne!)
Isn't she cute!? I think I'm going to order her.

I don't know what paper line this is...everything was
in the kit cut and ready to go all I had to do was
color and put together.

I have been playing around with coloring black hair...
I have been trying different techniques (I need lots of help)
I am starting to feel a little more comfortable with
my black copic!!
I am really loving the way her hair came out on this
card (I wonder if I can do it again?!)
I will be trying this technique again...I have one
more image to color from CHA that I didn't
finish (it was a cute little milk carton...the
carton didn't make it home! so I will be
using my image for a card)

Enjoy your day Happy Crafting!

~Hugs Pat



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! You did a wonderful job, Pat!

Naomi said...

This is ADORABLE! Now I'm wishing I did a La-la Land make n' take! The black hair looks FABULOUS...it is a fear of mine, too...have only attempted this once, last month...I should keep practicing, I guess!

Hope you have a WONDERFUL Valentine's Day and that your hubby spoils you!

Thanks SO much for hanging out with me at CHA...I had SO much FUN with you!

Hugs,
Naomi