CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge week 12

Happy Sunday!!
Hope you all had a great weekend.

This weeks challenge is Paisley...
and let me tell you it was a challenge for me.
You can go here to play along.
The only paisley thing I own is a couple of stamps
so, I made my own background paper...
and this is what I came up with.
c
Not really loving this card...
I may try it again using a couple of different techniques.
All the stamps used are CTMH.

Hope you join us for this weeks challenge!
would love to see what you all create.

~Hugs, Pat

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Suzanne Bier said...

Hey, Pat! Just wanted to stop by and say HI...and to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster award!
Check out all the details on my blog: http://sparklingscrapper.blogspot.com/2012/02/liebster-award-thanks-thanh.html

BTW, you're also doing great coloring hair!

Unknown said...

Such a wonderful card!!!! Hope you are having a great day, Pat!