CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge week 17

Happy Sunday!!
Hope you all are having a great weekend...

This week is a color challenge.
Make a card using purple, green, pink and white.
You can go here to play along.
For my card I used some some old Bo Bunny paper I've had in
my stash...(love this color combo!)
I used Snow Bunny Lucy from Sparkle Creations rubber stamps.
Hope you will join us this week...It's a great way to get started
on your holiday cards.

This week has been a very busy week for me...I decided to give
my scrap room a make over!!!
I was only going to paint then, one think led to another...
I now have (almost done) a beautiful room to create in.
I have the BEST husband ever!! He totally let me do and buy
whatever I wanted/needed (Thank you honey!!)
I will post photos as soon as it is complete.
I am hoping the new room gives me lots and lots of inspiration
to create.

Have a great day!!
~~~Hugs, Pat



Posted by Picasa

No comments: