CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge week 22

Happy Sunday!!
Hope you all are having a great weekend...
I have so many projects I am working on...
But, for now this weeks Christmas card challenge is...
Punches! you can go here to play along.

This is my card for this weeks challenge.
I used my ek punch on the green piece of card stock to make
it look like a piece of notepaper ripped from a binder.

The image is a digi and the paper is from a paper stack from
Michaels (used pieces of scraps).

I am hoping I can be crafty all day today...I am trying to
get my layouts all done for my upcoming trip to Puerto Rico done
before I even go so when I come home I can print
my pictures and be done! So far I have 6 two page layouts done.
I will share as soon.
I will also be working on my week in the life...

Have a great Sunday!

~~Hugs Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sophie said...

cute card! i need to start playing along with you.