CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Dotty for you


The Dotty for you promotion has started!! You can get this gorgeous
paper pack for $5  from the current CTMH Idea book if you place a $35 order.
You can also get it if you sign up to become a CTMH Consultant this
month or host a $400 gathering and get it for FREE!

Here is a layout I did using these papers...I totally lifted
the first page (left) from the idea insert.
I did change a couple of things...I didn't have the
chipboard so I used my cricut!!

close up of left page

right page
 
I choose to use black and white photos instead of color...
so not me!! but I love the way it turned out.

Have a scrappy day!!

~Hugs Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sophie said...

loving this layout. i think the black and white pictures was perfect for this paper pack.