CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Christmas card challenge week 38

Happy Sunday!!
Welcome to another great challenge over at the
Christmas card challenge blog!!
This weeks challenge is...
FAITH
You can go here to play along.

Here is my card...stamp and sentiment are from CTMH

paper is from my pile of scraps.

 
This year I will be sending everyone a card!!
I already have over 50 cards made!!
We have 14 more weeks of challenges!!
Get busy!! before you know it the Holidays will
be here and who wants to waste time and scramble
getting cards made during that time!?

If anyone is interested in buying any of the cards I've made
 or would like custom cards made
let me know...ASAP 

Happy Crafting!!
{{{HUGS}}}

Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow! 50 already?? I better start working on mine! Wonderful card!