CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Product!!



 We have a new CTMH Idea book!!
So excited for the month of August to hurry up and get here!

Here is a sneak peak at one of the paper packs available...I love it!!
I'm always looking for paper to scrap pictures of my son.  Seems like
most of the paper out there is geared for girls.

I did this two page layout of my son's 22nd birthday lunch. 
Everything I used is from the new idea book.  The stamps and
embellishments are AWESOME!!
 
  
If you'd like to host a party join my monthly Crafty Girl in the City
Creative Club please let me know.

On August 1 you can go here to check out the new Idea book. 
If you would like a copy please let me know and I'd be happy to give you one.


Happy Crafting!!
 

No comments: