CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Bella Sketch Challenge 27




This is the card I did for today's Bella Card Sketch. I used Making Memories paper (scraps) and Bazzill Cardstock. The inks are CTMH and the ribbon is from my misc. jar.


The bella is frizzybella...I love her!


I can't wait for next weeks challenge.
I must admit I've become addicted to these Bellas and the weekly challenges! I need more time in my day to get everything done!!
I really need to catch up on my scrapbooking!!!

I will of course be doing Marjorie's color challenge later (I do have to clean my house today!!) The colors for her challenge are:
Holiday Red, Orange, Sunflower & Bubblegum.
I'm off to clean my house so I can play!! Why can't we just play?!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Great card, I like the DP. I too wanted to do the challenge I am addicted to the Bellas and their challenges. However, cleaning, laundry and weeding got the better of me, no time to play.

julie said...

I love this card. Who would have thought that her pink outfit would look so great with green and turqoise? Only Pat, absolutely stunning!!!!!

Nancy said...

This is my favorite, love the girl. Is it a stamp? Colors are perfect!