CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Marjorie's Color Challenge #17

Here is my card for Marjorie's color challenge (as promised). I used CTMH stamps...Celebrate Life (for the sentiment) and A Friend Is...(flower for random stamping) I also used misc. brads & ribbon.I love doing her challenges...it sometimes takes awhile to figure out how to use the colors together. I did clean my house and shower today (LOL)

I also cleaned my scraproom and reorganized a few things....I am on a mission to keep my stamps, inks, ribbons and embilishments organized!!

Thanks for looking at my artwork and if you decided to do any of these challenges...please post them and send me the link so I can see them. Have a good night!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey Pat-
I love, love, love your card!!! The colors are awesome and I hope I get to do this challenge soon too!!! :D

Jenn

Nancy said...

Great card - perfect to make and leave for all occasion!