CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

CTMH 2 page Layout Challenge



Another Great Layout!! The girls in my group are AWESOME!!
This one is by Sophia. She was our photographer. Everything is CTMH (way to go!!) Paper is Discovery level 2, stamps are Vintage Postcards, Treasures of the Heart, inks used are Garden Green & Hollyhock.

Sophia, thanks for playing!!!
ok girls....let's get your layouts done!! (Nancy & Sam I'm waiting....lol) I will post mine this afternoon.

Pat

3 comments:

julie said...

Sophia I love your colors, I really like the postcard. That's a great place for journaling, now I have to get me some post cards. I'm going to put mine in my February calendar pages.

Okay can we count on you to be the photographer for upcoming parties. Just an idea.

Since it took me an entire day to figure out how to get my photos on the computer and then e-mail them.

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie,

Yeah all be the photographer for the group...it gives me a reason to take more pictures and try to keep up with my scrap book. :)

Nancy said...

What a great job Sophia!!! A good for you for completing the challenge. I am impressed!! The layout is beautiful - I like seeing how different the same pictures looks when you choose different colors and different layout.

Beautiful!