CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

CTMH 2 page Layout Challenge

Here is my sample for the Challenge.
The Challenge was to use (everything) Close to My Heart & the pictures Sophia took at our gathering.
I used Good Times (level2) paper pack, cocoa ink, Sweet Symphony page 24-25 from our Imagine book. I also used my cricut - All Mixed Up font for my title. All cardstock is Close to My Heart arrows are from Star Struck stamp set.


Left side page

Right side page




I had a great time doing this challenge and seeing what the other girls in my group did. I look forward to doing another challenge.
Stay tuned ladies...thereare more to challenges to come!!!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Looks like you gals have lots of fun. I would love to have a group to get together with. Great layouts BTW!

Nancy said...

Great layout - hard work involved!!! I love the photos! Julie, you did not sign your name -no one will know its yours!!!
Fantastic Job.

Nancy said...

OK - I was wrong!!! I guess this not Julie's. I went on and commented on the first one I saw. So I am assuming this one is Pats. Still a fantastic job!! Sorry Pat!!!! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

love the colors and layout!i need to get the imagine book from CTMH. i can see that it's so useful and has lots of great layout to follow.