CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Scrap-n-Stay

Hello!!
I have had a busy couple of days!! My hubby has been out of town and I invited a couple of girlfriends over for a 24 hr "Scrap-n-Stay"
We started on Tuesday about 1:oo p.m. and scrapped until 2:oo a.m.!!! (We had a blast). We got up in the morning had breakfast and back to scrapping!! (we did take a break to go to Michael's) We scrapped until 8:30 p.m tonight...I look forward to doing it again!! Maybe next time it will be on a weekend so my girls that work can come!!! (We missed you Nancy!!!)
Here is a picture of the three die hard scrappers...
Me, Julie and Monica (Brittany and Jamie were here too!)

This is our May calendar page (finally got this done!) We used CTMH Vintage Travel level 2 paper pack. I totally lifted this from the Summer 2008 idea book (page 43) I love this layout!! My hubby wasn't in the mood for pictures on this day...I made him sit there anyway!! I think he was trying to say something when the picture was snapped...that's why "no smile" :(

Here is a close up of the right page...I used chip board letters, lots of buttons, brads, cranberry ink, simple stiches stamp set and the good life stamp set.

Left page close up...I used my cricut for the month...we are finally caught up with our calendar pages!! We will be working on June sometime this month.
I have more pictures to post here...
Julie scrapped 7 pages!! that is a record for her(LOL) keep up the great work Julie!! Jamie made 3 cards, Monica made 2 cards and I did 4 pages (it takes me forever to complete a page...I'm a perfectionist!!) I will be back with more pictures later!!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Great calender pages!
Sandra Tejeda
CTMH sister