CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sex and the City Party

I hope everyone had a great weekend...I had a busy one!! We went to check out a University in San Diego...Brittany is thinking about transferring to in the fall (wow, she will be on her own... without Mama...I think she is looking forward to that!!) And, of course I went to Disneyland again on Sunday (wow twice in a week) So, I finally got to work on these pages today!!!

Here you go Julie...this is for you!! LOL

A few of my closest girlfriends and I went to see "Sex and the City" opening night...loved it!! we had a pre-movie party at Julie's and took these pictures...


I think these pages came out pretty good. What do you think?

I used my cricut to cut the cityscape and the letters...I think it's very New York!!

Of course we had to have cosmos!! they were yummie!!

We had a great time...now we look forward to the movie coming out on DVD so we can watch it again and again!!

I have lots more to scrap....I still haven't worked on my challenges...I am really getting behind!!
I know I'll be scrappin' tomorrow (Tuesday) we are having a mad scrappin' party (the hubby is going out of town...so us girls have the house all to ourselves!!). I can't wait!!! See you all tomorrow!!

Well, I'm off to scrap some more!!!

Pat



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute layout! Looks like you ladies had a great time!

Jenn said...

Super fun LO!!! Loved the movie!!! : D