CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Scrappin' weekend

Good Morning Everyone!!!
I hope you all had a great weekend...I did!! Did you go see "Sex and the City?" Wasn't it the BEST!!! I never wanted it to end...I will be back with a layout from our little party to celebrate the movie...Yes, we took pictures!!

This is what I worked on this weekend...Trying to get caught up.
I used CTMH Boom-Di-Ada level II paper pack for this layout.
I love this paper...I didn't think I did but, now that I've used it I really like it.
I didn't embellish much on this layout...I think the colors and pattern on this paper are enough. I did cut out a couple flowers.
This is the left side close up. My nephew loves to make funny faces...(can you tell?)


Right side: The Family stamp is from Heidi Swap (love her stamps too!)
the rest of the journaling is done on my computer.




Have a great day!! I'll be back later with a couple more layouts...I need to take the pictures and load them on my computer!!

Pat

Posted by Picasa
Here are a couple more layouts I worked on...I used some scraps and cardstock for this layout
Used my cricut to do the title...
We had great seats!! we sat in the dugout section...
Ok....I'm off to scrap again!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The expressions on those pictures are priceless! Love the layouts!