CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Fun in the Sun - BSC30


Here is my card for this weeks sketch challenge.
I used Reminisce - Summer Solstice paper, I paper pieced her towel using the back side of the paper (first time I've used that technique). The sentiment was already stamped on the ribbon (I got it from my lss).
I gave her a green bikini...I thought this needed another color...I like the contrast. I used copper stickles to create sand under her feet.

Below I have posted the sketch...so come play along and send me a photo of your card so I can post if to my blog. It's very easy!! just pick your paper and use any stamp set you want.






This card sketch is hosted by Jamie...I look forward to playing every week.

Thanks Jamie for another great sketch!!

Have fun ladies and remember just be creative and have fun!!

Can't wait to see what you all come up with....(come on Julie you can do it too!)

See you later!!

Pat


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

julie said...

OMG!!! How do you do it!!!
My brain is not big enough to hold that many ideas.

Love the colors, makes me want for summer even more.

Anonymous said...

love this card!! it's soooo cute and perfect for a summer BBQ invite....great colors too!

Anonymous said...

What a fun card! I love the paper!

Jenn said...

Love it! The colors are perfect for Summer and that paper is too cute! :D

Stacy said...

I love that paper! Great card!