CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sparkle' s BCC34

Whew!!! I have been busy today!!!

Here is my card for this week's color challenge!!

The colors are Garden Green, Goldrush & Sunflower.

I used Free Spirit stamp set (ctmh) for the sentiment, Paradise stamp set (ctmh) for

the stamped background on the card...(I know you can't really see it in the picture)

So, now I must clean my house!! I have done nothing today except make cards (what a great day I am having today!!!
See you later and have a great night!
Thanks Sparkle for all the great color challenges!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I love that sentiment with her...great card!

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I was working on some cards today, but I thought I would take a break and visit your blog. I'm glad I did! Your cards are just beautiful!

I'll see you on the Bella forums!