CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

BCC36

Here is my card for Sparkle's color challenge...
I just got my new stamps...I think stella is my new
favorite!!

The colors for this challenge are Holiday Red, Crystal Blue, Citrus Green
and Desert Sand.
I've been gone from my blog...I was in a creative slump!! I must get back into the groove...I have so many challenges and scrapping to catch up on...I have lots of pictures from May, June and July to scrap!!! But, I want to play with all my new stamps!!! I got 10 of them yesterday!! I got two stellas, four bellas and four chichiboulie's...I can't wait to play with them!!
What do I work on first????
Have a great day and see you later!!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you creating again...we miss you in the forums!