CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

BSC39

Here is my card for BSC39...
I can't believe how behind I am...instead of playing catch up...I just went
with this weeks challenge (and I hope I can stay on track)
this is my new favorite stamp...guess why?!
The stamp name is "Patricia Birthday Cake" don't you love her!!??
I got her a couple days ago...
I'll be back later with Sparkle's color challenge for today...
the colors are Cranberry, Smokey Plum, Crystal Blue and Pink Carnation.
Let's see what I come up with
Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet! I love Patricia Birthday Cake too, even though she and I don't share a name--that's cool! :). You've done a beautiful job with this sketch! Thanks for sharing! (I've enjoyed visiting your blog too!)