CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Scrappers Delight

I haven't blogged in awhile....I have been busy creating just not taking the time to post...Sorry!
This weekend we..."the Scrappin' Divas" went to Rancho Mirage for a weekend of SCRAPPIN'
Nothing else to do but scrap!! and scrap we did!!


Here is a picture of the three of us... for two and half days all we did
was scrap!!
We had a great condo with a private pool....so we could watch the
kids swim...did I mention we had our kids with us?
They had a blast...no mom's telling them to clean their rooms,
or pick up their stuff!!
It was a no fuss weekend!

Here is the table we scrapped on...lots of room to spread out


Some more of our stuff!!



And of course our Cricut Corner!! that got lots of use this weekend!!
Nancy scrapped 16 pages!!! She beat us!!
Julie did 8 pages and I did 12
We had a great weekend look forward to the next one!!
After a long day of swimming!

I will be back later with some challenges and ohI'm so excited I got my first kit from 3 little dreams!
I can't wait to play with that!!
Pat




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kim said...

Looked like it was a lot of fun!