CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Bella, Bella, Bela

Here are some cards I made last night...
For this card I used CTMH Creative Basics Boom-Di-Ada
paper pack, misc. flowers, sugar coated brads, sentiment
is from CTMH Say it in Style.
I love this color combo.

For this card I used misc. scraps.
I love this Bella...I think I love them all!! If I had to pick a favorite...I'd be in BIG trouble!
I used stickles for the cupcake frosting...
Don't you just want to eat it?? I do!

I think this bella is sweet!!
I made this card with my niece in mind...
She is 3 yrs. old and loves her ballet class.I used scraps, misc. flowers and brads.
Well, I'll be back to post my scrapbooking...
I was very busy yesterday! I was up till 11:30 p.m.
scrapping!! and I will be doing the same today!!
I must run out and get adhesive...how do you run out??

Happy Scrappin'

Pat
Posted by Picasa

No comments: