CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Scrappin' & Catchin' up!!

So, I finally did my calendar page for August!!

Now I can scrap everything for that month and hopefully
stay caught up!
I used CTMH Let's get together paper pack.
I kept this one pretty basic the layout if from CTMH Reflections - Main Frame

This layout is from Easter (oops way behind)
The paper is from a bulk paper pack and the layout is from
Imagine ( I can't remember which one I used)
This layout is very special...
This is our nephew Derek... he has Cerebral Palsy.
I used CTMH Good Times paper pack
And my last layout of the night...
I used misc. paper and page maps for this one.
4th of July!! I think that's the last for July and I'm done with that month!
So, now I'm off to scrap!! see you tomorrow with
some new posts!
Happy Scrappin'
Pat
Posted by Picasa

No comments: