CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Bella Challenges!!

Good Morning & Happy Tuesday Ladies!
Here are a few cards I did for the Bella Challenges...
I kinda cheated and did the BSC & BCC together. (Is that Cheating?)
Anyway, this first one is BSC46 & BCC45
the colors are olive, heavenly blue, blush & tulip (my new favorite color)
the paper & bella are from a 3 little dreams kit I got last month.
This is the second card I've made using this bella...I think she's cute!


This card is for BSC39.
I already had her colored so I decided to just use her to
catch up on a few challenges.
Pretty simple card.

This card is for BSC43 & BCC41
I LOVE THIS COLOR COMBO!!! (baby pink, sorbet & buttercup)
Not sure I like this card?! I don't think I like
the glitter on the paper as much as I thought I would...
I may redo this one...exactly the same but without
the glitter. What do you think?

I'm off to finish some more challenges and to scrap so I'll be back later
or first thing in the morning!
Happy Scrappin' & Stampin'
Pat



Posted by Picasa

No comments: