CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Viva Las Vegas!!!

Here I am again....I've had the scrappin bug this week!! (can you tell)
My house is clean and dinner is getting made every night and I'm still working out!!
I must be managing my time better (yeah right!!)
Anyway, here are a couple layouts I did of our Vegas trip.
I had this paper FOREVER!! I think I got i free...on a bus tour I went on with our LSS.
Of course this is my FAVORITE singer of all time (isn't he handsome???!!)
I could sit and listen to him all day and all night!!
Very simple layout...

Same paper pack...used my cricut and some stickles and
kind of mirrored the pages.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy scrappin"
Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the layout! Looks like you had a great time!