CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Summer Fun

This is what I worked on yesterday....
These are "cheater" pages...level I from CTMH
I got this pack a few months ago, it was a special package...
It was a full months worth of level I two page layouts.
I like the colors with these pictures...
These are our children in Palm Springs!!
This is what they did while we scrapped the weekend away!!
As you can see they had just as much fun as we did.

ok...
Not so great pictures of us...but, I had to scrap them!!
This is a "Cheater" page too!!

This is all I did yesterday!! I ran out of photo paper...
I'm going to get some today so, I'll be back first
thing in the morning to show you what I worked on.
I've also worked on a few color challenge cards...I'm waiting for
the stickles to dry so I can finish them up and post them here.

Happy Scrappin'
Pat

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kim said...

Great layouts, cannot wait to see more! TFS