CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

BCC48

Good Morning!!!
Here is my card for this weeks bella color challenge...
The colors are; autum terracotta, goldrush & orchid bouquet.
I wasn't sure about this color combo at first...now, I love it!!
Isn't it amazing how you think certain colors won't look good
together? and then once you put them together...WOW
I've had this bella for awhile...this is the first time I've inked her up!!
I think I may use her for christmas cards...hmmmm I'll have to come
up with a card, post it here and you can tell me what you think.
Have a great day and Happy Card making day!!!
Pat

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

She is just gorgeous! I'm glad you like how the combo turned out!

Anonymous said...

Hey Pat,
Love this car..the colors are so cute and girly!