CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

National Card Day Cards

Happy Monday!!
On Saturday (National Card Making Day) Sophia came over to pick-up
her CTMH order & make cards...
This is the card I made. I used October Word Puzzle from CTMH,
sentiment is from CTMH - Dingbats, misc. paper & ribbon (Sophia brought
the paper & ribbon) I cut the circle & scalloped circles from my cricut.

These next two cards are Sophia's...

This card she used CTMH - Boo-tiful stamp set, paper is from CTMH - Enchanted

We had a great time stamping and creating...I think she made 11 cards!!

I only made 4...I had NO MOJO!!

I hope you all had a fun and creative day of card making!!

Thanks for coming to ink with me Sophia!!

Pat

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pat,
Thanks for inviting me over to your house, I had a great time. Can't wait to do it again..happy scrapping!
Love, Sophie