CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Croppin Chicas @ the Ontario Scrapbook Expo


Happy Monday!!!
I know I've been a very bad blogger!! I have done lots of
scrapping...just haven't take the time to take photos...
I went to the Ontario Scrapbook Expo all day crop on Friday
with my "Croppin Chicas"
We have finally come up with a name for our group...
Thanks Julie B. She came up with the name.

Here is a picture of me with Julie C. (she is so much fun to be
around) we got lots of compliments on our shirts...Cheryl came
up with the design and color of our shirts and pants.
Aren't they cute?!! If you scrap, crop or belong to my
CTMH group and would like a set please let me know ( I did
send you all an email last week).

Here is our table...there were six of us at this table
and two at the table next to us.

Here is a group shot of all six of us!!
We had a great time and can't wait for the next one.

Here is a picture of Cheryl & Monique...
Have a great day and I'm sure I'll be back later with a couple of challenges
and some pictures of my layouts.
Pat
Croppin Chica

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sandra said...

My sister-in-law was going to go but go busy with other things. Glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Sparkplug17 said...

Your outfits are darling! Glad you had a good time.

Marjorie said...

Those outfits are too cute!!! I especially love the shirts! It looks like you had a great time :D I wanted to thank you so much for your comment on my blog and for your prayers and support. It means so much to me and helped lift me up. So thanks!

Lisa G. said...

SIX gals at one table...holly cow! You girls rock! Your outfits are amazing! :) Great cards you create girly! :)