CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Bella's Favorite Stamper Challenge 1


Good Morning Chicas!!!
I know I've been a very bad blogger!!! I have been busy creating...
just not very good at taking photos of my work...uugh!
Here is my card for the very first BFS Challenge.

I cased this from Vicki she is the first featured stamper this month!!

Here is her card...

The challenge is to pick a card from her gallery copy it changing at

least two things about it. I changed 3 the colors, patterened paper & the sentiment.

Her cards are always very inspirational!!

Thanks for stoping by!

Pat






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love this card....it's super cute for Christmas! I would totally make that may Christmas card this year if I was you Pat. Gret work as always!

love ya!