CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

A day in my Life...

I'm here!!
I've missed blogging!!! I've been working on this Ali Edwards
project all week...it's consuming me. I am glad I decided to do this.
Here are my Sunday pages...the second page I used photo stoage pages from
Close to my Heart


Here is Monday's page...I had to go to the eye doctor's (that's why I have
my glasses on & I should be wearing them everyday!) So, what do you think
with or without? and YES I got new glasses (these are my old ones) I had
to get "progressive lenses" nice way of saying "bifocals" (aka your eyes are old!!)

Well back to my life...I will try to post some more tomorrow!!
I also have a couple challenges I need to catch up on & finish Halloween cards!!
(can I have more hours in the day?? PLEASE!!)
happy scrappin'
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pages! Great idea about scrapping you week in your life...love you with or without the glasses!!

love, sophie

Marjorie said...

I love these layouts and that day in the life of theme!! I'm going to have to try that now :D Just a quick question though, the pics of you look fabulous! So do you take them or do you have someone else take them? I have tried to get my hubby to take pics of me but it's really hit and miss, lol. Most of the time though they aren't that great of pictures, hehehe. Anyway I love your 'progressive lenses' :D too cute!! I think your glasses rock!