CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

BSC50

Yeah I made it....
Today is one of those Mondays...a million things to do!!
And all I really want to do is stamp and scrap!!
Here is my card for Jamie's BSC.
I'm still on the Halloween kick (can you tell?)
besides this is one of my new Bellas!! I had to ink her
up...I have a couple more to use for halloween then I promise
I will be done. I really like this sketch. It was one of
the easier ones for me.

I will try to post something new everyday (I can't promise)
I am working on a new project...
"A week in my Life" it's a project Ali Edwards (I love her!!!) had on her blog and I started
Sunday (everyone is trying to hide so I won't take a picture of them) I love this project...
I have so many pictures already!! it's amazing to sit and look back on your day.
Hopefully I will have Sunday's done to share with you tomorrow.
Happy Scrappin & Stampin
Pat



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this card too!