CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

BSC54

Happy Monday!!
For today's sketch challenge I went a little crazy...
I couldn't decide which paper I wanted to use (I have sooooo many scraps)
So, I used all three and made three different cards.
Which is your favorite??

For card #1 I used ctmh - let's get together paper pack level 2,
sentiment came from the dollar bin at Michaels.

Card #2 I used ctmh - boom di ada creative basics & level 2
sentiment is from ctmh - say it in style.

Finally card #3 I used misc. scraps (I don't remember who makes this paper SORRY!!)
sentiment is from ctmh - say it in style.
Have fun and enjoy your day!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow, busy girl! I like the Lattebella one!

Yesterday's Tomorrow said...

GREAT cards!!

that photo #3 - the paper is by basic grey -Mellow ;)

Anonymous said...

all of them are great but I really love the 2nd card, great work as always!