CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Cabo - 2008

Good Morning Ladies!!
Here are a couple layouts I did (these are from my trip to Cabo)
I can't believe how behind I am...I just have "NO" mojo when
it comes to scrapping lately! It's all about the cards...
I always said "I'm not a card maker...I'm a scrapper!" hmmm
I need to rethink that one!! Especially now that I have my
Bellas!! I can't get enough ! LOL.
This layout was pretty easy...I used some matching papers from
a paper pack I picked up at Target added the bazzill flowers and
chipboard letters I got from the expo. (for $1.00 can you believe that?!)
These pictures were taken the first night we arrived and had dinner
with my parents, my sister and her husband.

AHHHH!!! Golfing Cabo is like no other!!
We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!
It is so beautiful and peaceful...(wish my game was better)
I love this big chipboard...right now I'm all about chipboard.
I can't seem to get enough.

Thanks for looking!!
Happy Scrappin' and Stampin"
Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Yesterday's Tomorrow said...

Hi Pat!
thanks for stopping by my blog :D
I get so excited to see comments!! LOL
so for you to post a link, just upload your bella to your blog then you could copy and paste in the comments to your blog where you have uploaded your bella - I was cruising your blog and see you are also a "luvah of Bella" ;) Great stuff! :D

Anonymous said...

these pictures and layouts are great! makes me want to go to Cabo as well!

Laurel said...

Awesome layouts!!!

Marjorie said...

Wonderful layouts and pictures!! That paper you used is fabulous!! And I totally know what you mean about being a scrapper but then making more cards, lol! I feel the same way every so often ^_~