CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Hello Cupcake - Bella Card day 3

TGIF!!!
Here is my card for today...I'm playing along with Jen's challenge
make a card a day using a different bella....
Don't you love this one??!! (I LOVE THEM ALL)
Is-that-a-cupcake-on your head?

I used scraps...the colors are very close to Marjorie's color challenge...
I think the green & blue are off a little. I had some extra flowers so
I used them.
I'm off to play today...we are having a fun girls day today!!
We are going to a LSS and then to have lunch...
and tonight we are going to an all night crop!!!
YAY!! I can't wait.
Can you think of a better way to spend a Friday??
Happy Scrappin' & Stampin'
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this card! she's totally cute! this card would make a great birthday card for a young girl. keep up the great work!

Yesterday's Tomorrow said...

I jealous! you're ahead of me today! I was enjoying a day 'sans enfants' today!! ;) {that means without children} tee hee...

I *AM* cosmo bella tonight so there's no saying WHAT my bella might look like today LOL

the man in brown just delivered my bitty blooms!!! :D so I WILL play soon!! :D