CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Vacation Layouts...

Happy Monday!!
I went to a crop on Friday night with my "Chicas"
we had a GREAT time...I finished a few layouts I've been
carrying around for the last three crops (I had NO MOJO)
So, with ALOT of help from my friend Jennifer (she ROCKS!!)
I was able to complete these.
This is the end of our trip to Cabo. The paper is from a paper pack
I got at Target...it came with the world cut out!! I used my cricut
to cut out everything else.

I love the colors on this page!!
And it was truly a vaction bliss!!

This layout is really old....I just wasn't feeling it!!
This is from Sea World (way back in May!!)

Happy Scrappin' and Stampin'
I will be back later with my card for today's sketch challenge.
I will also be back to post a challenge we (croppin chicas) did.
We went to the expo a couple weeks ago and took some pictures
so we challenged ourselves to scrap them...Cheryl & Jennifer have
done theirs...I have not (and it was my idea!!)
As soon as I get a photo of Cheryl's and do mine I will post.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Yesterday's Tomorrow said...

WOOT WOOT! for vacations!!

Great layouts!! :D

Kim said...

I love vacation pages! These are great!