CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

BSC57

YAY!!
I finally got to play ...
I've been a very bad blogger...I had no desire or mojo to be creative.
I made 10 mini Thanksgiving books for my family (I finished them
on Thursday morning...just in time) I was in my scrap room for
two weeks straight all day and night (8 am to 1am)
So, you can imagine I did not want to be in here nor did my
husband want me in here (LOL!!)

Anyway, I got this image from a trade I did.
I thought she was cute and this sentiment is perfect for her
in her jammies!! don't you agree?! I think this
paper is from Adornit...I had a small piece left over in
my scrap pile. You can't see it very well in this picture but,
I used stickles around the border.
Have a great day and I'm glad I'm back!!!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

No comments: