CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Lots of Bellas!!

I had to play catch up!! I was sick this weekend so I didn't get
to play...Here are my cards for the bellaversary.
The challenge for this card was to use bellas favorite colors...
pink and light green. I got this image from a bella
trade. Isn't she cute?!

This card is for the bellavesary sketch challenge...
Can you see the sketch?

Here is my final card for the bellaversary challenges...
This card is a theme of two challenges.
I used TWO of my very first bellas, TWO paper flowers, TWO brads,
TWO pieces of twine and TWO layers.

Well, that's all I have for now!!
WHEW!! I'll be back later with today's sketch challenge from Jamie.
Happy scrappin & stampin
Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laurel said...

They are all fabulous! Great job!