CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

BSC61

YAY!! Happy Monday!
I got to ink this morning!!
This is for Jamie's weekly sketch challenge.
I got this stamped image from a swap...I think I need
to buy her!! She is sooo cute.
I have been so cold the last few days...so,
I decided to make a fun summer card.

The paper is from DCWV - Summer Glitter matstack.
I love the sand glitter paper! and the striped paper is
from my scrap pile (also from the glitter stack).
Hope you all had a great holiday!! looking forward
to the New Year!
Hopefully I can ink later and have a new post for tomorrow!
Happy SCRAMPIN'
Pat

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is too cute! I wish I were at the beach!

Jaymerz said...

She is adorable!! I love the bright colors with it, makes me want warmer weather.