CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Snow in CORONA, Ca...

OMG!!
Can you believe this...it snowed in the foothills
behind our house...I took this picture outside my
bedroom patio...(that's the Cleveland National Forest behind us)
It was cold and beautiful!!


This is a picture of Julie and I at Disneyland.
Do we look cold? We were!!


The castle looked so Beautiful with all the lights!
I love Disneyland at Christmas (ok I just love
Disneyland anytime of the year!)


And...here is our group photo in front of the giant
Christmas tree on main street.

Sorry no artwork...I've been busy working on my
"25 days of Christmas" book I will post some pictures
later.
Happy SCRAMPIN!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a great time! merry christmas!