CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Merry Pursuits


I had to have these stamps!! I think they are the cutest...
A few of my croppin chicas are getting together for a
Christmas lunch. I decided to make them all
a card. This is what I came up with.
Here are the close ups of each card

Aren't they the cutest elf's ever?!!
This looks like fun!!
I just love these little guys...I think I'll make some more
cards to send out to friends and family.
I always have trouble trying to figure out who gets what card...
Do you make the same card for everyone or do you make a different
card for everyone?
Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy scrappin and stampin
Pat




2 comments:

julie said...

I really love these little guys, I was eyeing them in the catalog too.

Jane said...

Those are adorable elves! I need to look at a new CTMH catalog. I haven't seen one in probably a year. Your cards are adorable. Love how you colored them.

Jane