CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

BCC58 with a twist

Good Morning!!
I finally finished my card for today's BCC...
Hope choose red, green & grey. Part of the challenge is to use
your favorite red and green the optional twist is to make a Christmas
card (I still need to make a few more cards so, this helped out)
I added another twist...use a non Christmas Bella.
I think all the Bellas are versatile.

I made this card for my friend Kathy (my neighbor) she used to
have a Harley (she had an accident and sold her bike...she misses it)
Red has always been one of my favorite colors. The green I used is
probably one of my favorites (I have a couple greens I love)
Anyway, hope you all have a GREAT day!!
Thanks for stopping by and Happy SCRAMPIN' (that's short for scrappin & stampin)
OH one more thing...have you seen P.S. I love you??
OMG!! GREAT movie!!! I stayed up till 1:00 am watching!!
A MUST see...if you love being in love!!
Pat



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Love it!!! You did a fab job on the challenge and love all the sparkle on your card! :D