CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

More Christmas cards SC204, SC205 & BCC58

I'm almost done with Christmas cards...YAY!! I think I only have
a couple more to make (keep my fingers crossed)
This card is a combo of SC204 & BCC58.
I think after the holidays we all need a little time for ourselves!!
This bella represents that...I could just sit in a nice hot bath and soak!!
I used stickels and pearls for her bubble bath.
For this card I used my CTMH - Merry Pursuits...
I LOVE these little elfs!! Don't you?
This card is for SC205...I don't usually do many other sketch challenges
but, I felt like being creative and this is what I came up with.
I will be back later with this week's bella-riffic Friday challenge.
Happy Scrampin'
Pat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey pat, love the elf card....he's so cute...merry christmas! love sophie