CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

bsc69 and cards made by Julie

Here is my card for today's sketch challenge...
Isn't she cute?!! I lovey her!!
This the first of my St. Patty's Day cards....
I will be using this image for all my cards this year...
The paper is from ctmh, the ribbon is from michaels and I
used stickles on my brads.
Tell me what you think...
Here is another card created by Julie...
she made this one for her M-I-L for her birthday.
Isn't she cute??!! keep up the good work Julie...
Don't you just love these bellas????!!! I think I have her
addicted to them now!! HEHE LOL!
And this is the card she made for husband for Valentines Day
That's all I have for today!!!
See you tomorrow for the color challenge!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

I lovey your goodluckabella card! The colors are just awesome!

Anonymous said...

So that's what goodluckabella looks like once she's inked....I love it, great card...and Julie's are wonderful too!