CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Nurse Nellie...feel better soon

Happy Thursday!!
Here is a card I made using one of my newest bellas...
I got her a couple weeks ago and didn't have a chance to
ink her up! So, today I decided to play.
I got this stamp with my sisters in mind (two of my sisters are RN's).
I think she is soooooo cute!!

Anyway, I will will be back later with today's color challenge so,
be sure to check back this afternoon!
Happy SCRAMPIN'
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

She is too cute! I want some pink scrubs! :)

City Girl Scrapper said...

She is so cute... but all of your cards are cute !! Thanks for all your help with my blog.. I couldn't have done it without you..
Muchas Gracias !!

Anonymous said...

By far one of the cutest cards you've made! I just love the colors and she's super cute too!