CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

It's Bella-riffic Friday!!

YAY!!
It's Bella-riffic Friday!!!
Here is our inpiration for this weeks challenge...
How does it inspire you?? Don't you just love these colors!


Here is my card...
I love, love, love these colors together...
This is another one of my new bellas...I think she is
just perfect...I wish I looked this cute while creating!

The bling on this card is the same yellow as her dress.
For some reason it didn't photograph very well.
Have a GREAT day and GREAT weekend!!
See you Monday.
Happy SCRAMPIN'
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Girl, you do look that cute while you're crafting! I lovey your cute outfits you and your gals have!

Super cute card!

City Girl Scrapper said...

Too cute... I want to use her on my City Girl Scrapper blog...