CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Bella-riffic Friday

TGIF!!!
Let me start off by saying this was a real challenge for me!!
I had soooo many ideas for this card when I first saw it...
when I actually sat down to do it...I was stuck!!
This is what I came up with. This is card number 2
...the table setting made me think
of a dinner party. Julie and Eileen decided to play along this week (since
I posted the challenge to my blog on Monday)
Here is Julie's card...
she didn't color in the image because she said
she thinks it look perfect just like that. And here is Eileen's card...
Way cute!! I love the circle card...
why didn't I ever think of that? Way cute ladies...I'm glad you decided to play!!
I will post next weeks challenge on Monday and hopefully
you will play along again.
Have a great weekend!
Pat

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

I lovey your sposabella card! I wish Brent would of let me had a green wedding, lol.