CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My new addiction - Geisha Girl

Well, here I go again!!
As if I don't have enough addictions...
(thanks Sparkle you pushed me over the edge!!)
This card is totally inspired by Sparkle...I showed my daughter
her card (she loves anything Asian). So, all she had to do was
say "get it mom...she is cute" how could I resist?? (hehehe
that's my story and I'm sticking to it)
So, now I have to come up with invitations to her "21st" birthday
using this image (Sparkle, if you have any suggestions/ideas...
I would love your help).

Tell me what you think about this card and the image!!
Don't you just love her??!!
I'm off to do my color challenge.
Have a GREAT day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

She is darling! I love the paper you used! I'll have to think for a bit on the invites...but what a cute theme! :)

Jenn said...

Gorgeous! She is my FAVE!!!! :D

Lori said...

She is just adorable. Love how you cut the flowers out around it. Great for an asian inspired look.

City Girl Scrapper said...

Just make a lot of these cards and use them for hte invite.;..It is really cute :)

Anonymous said...

super cute card...I'm sure anything you come up with for your invites will be beautiful like always!