CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

It's Bella-riffic Friday!!

Happy Bella-riffic Friday!!!
Here is this weeks color challenge...
Aren't these colors yummy!!

Here is my take on these colors...
since they are scraves and you usually wrap them around you...
I thought this image was perfect...two forever friends wrapping their
arms around each other in a warm & friendly hug!!

I borrowed this stamp from my friend Jennifer...thanks "Jenny"
I just love they way this card came out!!
The dp is from Bo Bunny - back to basics, cardstock is from bazzill.
I cut the circles, scalloped circle & flowers on my cricut.
Thanks for looking have a great weekend!
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jaymerz said...

This is adorable!! I love the colors, they are perfect.

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! I love it.

City Girl Scrapper said...

Love, love, love the colors and such a cute stamp ;)