CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

bsc73

YAY!!
I'm finally creating again!!
For all of you who called me, e-mailed me and told me
to "update your blog" this is for you!!!
I recieved my kettos on Monday of last week
and this is the first time I got to ink them...
trust me I was very sad...I had no time to ink!!

Anyway, isn't she sooo cute? I used last weeks bella
sketch, my copics to color, misc dp, brads, ribbon,
a little stickles, bazzill paper flowers and the top flower
is cut from my cricut.
I have lots of challenges to catch up on so...stay tuned
I will be posting like a mad women this week (lol)
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lori said...

Your card is adorable. I did not order any of the Ketos. Now I wish I had...oh well. Guess I will go visit Em. LOL.

julie said...

Thank you so much for posting, I miss your artwork.

It makes my week!

Sparkplug17 said...

Very cute! I love your card! I have a Ketto card for tomorrow. :)